Alto name meaning
On This Page
What does Alto mean?
Trendy and Vintage Alto is originated from Old English is majorly used in Frisian and is bestowed upon both genders, Alto means "Noble". Alto is a variant of widespread and perennial Alton.
Alton is form of trendy and perpetual Elton. Also Alton is spelling variation of Old English ǣwiell = 'source';TUN. Trendy and Orthodox Alton is originated from Old English, Alton means "Town At the River Source, From the Old Town and Old City"..
How is Alto seen as a baby name?
Alto, a Latin baby boy name meaning "high", exudes a strong and powerful aura. It is a simple yet unique name that is easy to remember and spell.
The name Alto carries an air of sophistication and elegance, making it perfect for parents who appreciate simplicity with an edge. This name has a modern feel to it while maintaining its classic roots.
Its meaning speaks of ambition and success, giving the impression of someone who will reach great heights in life. Alto is a one-of-a-kind option for parents looking for something different but not too outlandish.
How do I pronounce Alto?
Two syllabled Alto is pronounced as a-lto. al-to is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of AltoNames that rhyme with Alto
How popular is the name Alto?
Alto is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 68 years of usage and 592 bearers, the name could just made to the top 787 names in 1897 before vanishing in 1991.
Over 592 babies in United States have been named Alto. The first name is a common name in Niger and Tanzania while somewhat familiar name in Ethiopia, Nigeria, Indonesia and Brazil.
According to our estimate, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Alto around the globe.
What numerology tells about Alto?
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective.
You would love these names similar to Alto
- Cadenza - Meaning of Cadenza is Cadence aimed at baby girls is originated from English. Cadenza is derivation of Cadence.
- Maitland means From the Meadow or Meadowland used for both sexes and is used mostly in English and English has its origin in English
- Woodye - Woodye's meaning is From the Old Forest and Noble Woods is originated from Old English is a boy name. Woodye is shortened form of Elwood.
- Bensun - Origin of Bensun is in English is a boy name, meaning of Bensun is "Son of Benedict, Born of the Right Hand and Ben's Son". Bensun is derivation of Benson.
- Oxfurde - Originated from Old English, Oxfurde is used as a boy name, Oxfurde means "From the Place Where the Oxen Cross the River and From the Ox Ford". Oxfurde is derivative of Oxford.
Sibling Names for Alto
Choosing a name for your child is an exciting but challenging task. If you have decided on "Alto" as your baby's name, you might be searching for sibling names that complement it. Here are some unique and trendy names that go well with "Alto."
For a sister
Brother for Alto
Famous people named Alto
- Alto of Altomünster, Benedictine abbot active
- Alto Virgil, British-American professional basketball player
- Alto Reed, American saxophonist best known as a long-time member of Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band
Lists having Alto
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Noble