Ambor meaning and origin
Curious girl name Ambor is rooted from Latin, Arabic, Germanic, Spanish and English. Ambor is variation of famed Amor. Amor is a variation of Amory. Of Spanish, Germanic and Arabic origin, Curious Amor, Amor means "Love and Long Life".
Variants of Ambor
View middle names that goes with Ambor like Klah, Saray, Kizzie, Jocelyne,Names that rhyme with Ambor
Popularity of Ambor
Ambor is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1997. Also, Ambor is a familiar name in India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ambor
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Go through the following names similar to Ambor
- Charmène - The Charmène means "Bright Red" came from Latin
- Rosabelle - The widespread and perennial girl name Rosabelle is used commonly in English, Rosabelle means "Rose, Flower Name or Rose Flower" is originated from Italian and Latin
- Sixtus - Boy name Sixtus means "Fine, Xystos or Sixth". It is rooted from Latin and Old Greek is used dominantly in English, German and Danish
- Pascal - Of Hebrew and Latin origin, Famed and Ceaseless Pascal means "Jump or Pass" and is bestowed upon both genders is particulary used in French and Norwegian
- Belah - Unexpected choice and Contemporary Hungarian and Latin Belah is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Belah is "Sacred Wood Apple Tree, Evening Time and White" is dominantly used in Hebrew. Belah is resultant of Bela.
Namesakes of Ambor
We could not find any notable namesake.