Ameinah name meaning
On This Page
What does Ameinah mean?
Ameinah is originated from Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls. Ameinah is a variation of widespread Amina. Amina is a variation of loved and perennial Amanda. Amina is feminine version of Amin.
Amina is Frisian equivalent of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Amal. Amina means The Truthful and Faithful is rooted from Arabic.
Variants of AmeinahNames that rhyme with Ameinah
How popular is the name Ameinah?
Ameinah is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ameinah
The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Go through the following names similar to Ameinah
- Simrah - Simrah's meaning is Heaven or Jannat aimed at girls is used majorly in Arabic
- Raghidah - The girl name Raghidah is used predominantly in Arabic, Raghidah means "Pleasant"
- Kurush - Boy name Kurush is used prevalently in Arabic, meaning of Kurush is "Like the Sun"
- Memet - Memet's meaning is Filled with Praise and is especially used in Arabic has origin in Arabic
- Haaris - Meaning of Haaris is Cultivator, Ploughman or Friend is used as a boy name which is mainly used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic
Famous people named Ameinah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ameinah
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Honest
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Truthful
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Faithful
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful