Amiri name meaning
What does Amiri mean?
Uncustomary Amiri is used principally in Arabic aimed at both genders, Amiri means "Leader, Officer, Prince, Commander or Colonel" has its origin in Arabic. Amiri is variant form of illustrous Amir. Also Amir is equivalent of The Arabic Name أمير = Prince in Latin language. Amir is also Latin form of The Arabic Name عمرو = Populous, Flourishing, Prosperous. Origin of Anomalous Amir is in Arabic, meaning of Amir is "Strong, Mighty and Treetop".
How do I pronounce Amiri?
The three syllabled name Amiri is pronounced, a-mi-ri.
Variants of Amiri
Amiree, Amir, Aamer, Amir Ali, Amyree
How popular is the name Amiri?
Amiri is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2002, it ranked 2426th when 43 boys were named Amiri. Over 712 babies in United States have been named Amiri. But Amiri is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, India and Pakistan. As per our findings, over 40000 people has been named Amiri globally.
What numerology tells about Amiri?
You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first.
Other names similar to Amiri, for soon-to-be-parents
- Shakirat means Grateful, The Word Shakir with the Meaning Thankful and Thankful is used in Arabic has its roots in Arabic is used as a baby girl name. Shakirat is derived from Shakira.
- Saadullah largely is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Saadullah is "Joy of Allah"
- Surayyaa predominantly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Surayyaa is "Commonly Known as the Seven Sisters, Chandelier or A Wealthy Lady"
- Dihyat - Meaning of Dihyat is Leader, General or A Companion of Prophet Muhammad is a boy name is used in Arabic
- Ryad - Recent and Creative and adventurous Ryad predominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Ryad is "Peaceful, Faded or Gardens" and a boy name is originated from Arabic
Sibling Names for Amiri
Amiri is a lovely name that holds its roots in various cultures and languages. If you're looking for sibling names to go with Amiri, we've got you covered! Here is a list of unique and meaningful names that complement the beautiful name Amiri.
Sister for Amiri
For a brother
Famous people named Amiri
- Amiri Baraka,
Lists having Amiri
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ami
- Baby Names that mean Leader
- Baby Names that mean Prince
- Baby Names that mean Commander