Habakkuk meaning and origin
Habakkuk is used specifically in English, Habakkuk means "He that Embraces or A Wrestler" used for baby boys is rooted from Hebrew. Habakkuk is a spelling variation of Habakuk. Habakuk is a form of Chavakuk. Habakuk is Nordic form of Habacuc. Used in Finnish, Habakuk came from Hebrew, Habakuk means "Embrace".
Variants of HabakkukNames that rhyme with Habakkuk
Popularity of Habakkuk
Habakkuk is a common baby name in Liberia while it is somewhat familiar in Nigeria and Ghana. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Habakkuk around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Habakkuk
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Habakkuk
- Belah - Sufficiently quirky and Modernistic Latin and Hungarian Belah is used in Hebrew, meaning of Belah is "Evening Time, Intelligent and A Flower - Jasmine" is used as a baby girl name. Belah is resultant of Bela.
- Dava - Far-out Dava is used in Sanskrit and Hindi, Dava means "Water or Wine" used as a gender insensitive name is rooted from Hebrew
- Jerico - Majorly used in English unusual, Jerico means "City of the Moon or Variant of Hebrew Jericho" and is given to both boys and girls has origin in Hebrew
- Manouchka - Originated from Hebrew, Uncustomary Manouchka means "God with Us" is a girl name
- Jashiere - Origin of Jashiere is in Hebrew is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Jashiere is "One who is Righteous". Jashiere is derivation of Jasher.
Namesakes of Habakkuk
- Habakkuk, prophet in the Hebrew Bible, described