Becki name meaning
What does Becki mean?
Origin of Outlandish Becki is in Hebrew, meaning of Becki is "Bound, Captivating or Abbreviation of Rebecca" is a baby girl name is used mostly in English and Swedish. Becki is a version of venerable and biblical Becky. Becky is abridged form of Rebekah. Becky is Yiddish and English form of Rebecca. Also Becky is English equivalent of Rebecka. Becky means Bound, One who Snares and Beguiling is originated from Hebrew. Becki is a variation of biblical and well-known Rebecka. Rebecka is variant form of eminent and enduring Rebecca. Rebecka is Swedish cognate of Rebekka. Unorthodox Rebecka has its origin in Hebrew, Rebecka means "Tied and Form of Rebecca".
How do I pronounce Becki?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Becki is b(ec)-ki.
Variants of Becki
Becky, Rebecka, Rebecca, Beckey, Rebekka, Becka, Becca, Rena, Rebekah, BekkaNames that rhyme with Becki
How popular is the name Becki?
Becki used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1943 and over 2510 babies have been given the name in 52 years. When at its peak in 1961,. After 52 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Becki is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Also, Becki is a familiar name in England and Canada. At least, 9000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Becki
Focus on what makes your heart happy. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality. You actually believe that everyone deserves a second chance but they don't, especially not the people who've hurt you on purpose once. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. You take things too seriously.
Other names similar to Becki
- Abigale - Prominent Abigale has its origin in Hebrew is a baby girl name, Abigale means "Joy of My Father or My Father Rejoices" is used notably in English and Swedish
- Myriam - Infrequent girl name Myriam is specifically used in French and Norwegian, meaning of Myriam is "Bitterness" came from Hebrew
- Josefa - Widely Accepted and Conifer Josefa has its origin in Hebrew, Josefa means "God Would Multiply or He (God) Will Add" and is primarily used in Finnish and Portuguese is used for girls
- Joé came from Hebrew, meaning of Joé is "Lord God"
- Jonesea - Jonesea's meaning is Thanks to God is a girl name is rooted from English. Jonesea is resultant of Jones.
Sibling Names for Becki
Are you expecting a new addition to your family and have decided on the name "Becki" for your baby? If so, you might be looking for some inspiration to choose sibling names that complement it. Here are some ideas for boys and girls names that would pair well with Becki.
Names for Becki's sister
Brother to Becki
Famous people named Becki
- Becki Newton, American actress
- Beckie Harvey in An Ungentlemanly Act as Art Director
- Becki Davis in Tightrope as Actress
- Becki Cross Trujillo in Daredevil as Producer
- Becki Dennis in American Hustle as Actress
- Beckie King in A Christmas Carol as Actress