Bethanee name meaning
What does Bethanee mean?
The odd girl name Bethanee is originated from Hebrew is used mainly in English. Bethanee is a variant form of biblical and widely accepted Bethany. Bethany is variation of celebrated and biblical Bethan. Bethany is English cognate of Bethania. Originated from Hebrew, Odd Bethany, Bethany means "House of Figs, Name of the Village and Worshipper of God".
How do I pronounce Bethanee?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Bethanee is b(e)-tha-nee.
Variants of Bethanee
How popular is the name Bethanee?
Bethanee is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 23 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 188 people have been named Bethanee in United States. Bethanee is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Bethanee around the globe.
What numerology tells about Bethanee?
In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. You never establish clumsy connections. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You pick your friends by their honesty, reliability, and thinking.
Other names similar to Bethanee
- Jeniece - Unexpected Jeniece principally is used in English is originated from Hebrew and a baby girl name, meaning of Jeniece is "The Lord is Gracious or Variant of Jenny which is a Diminutive of Jane or Jennifer"
- Eliyah - Odd unisex name Eliyah has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Eliyah is "Beautyful and Loving". Eliyah is a derivation of Elijah.
- Hannae - Hannaes origin is Hebrew, meaning of Hannae is "Graceful"
- Moriya - Used in Oriya, Tamil and Bengali unexpected, Moriya came from Hebrew used as a gender-neutral name, Moriya means "Teacher"
- Manola - Uncommon girl name Manola has origin in Hebrew which is particulary used in Spanish language, meaning of Manola is "God with Us or God is with Us"
Famous people named Bethanee
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bethanee
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Girl names that ends with -nee
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Worshipper
- Baby Names that mean God