Ammer meaning and origin
Used chiefly in Arabic creative and adventurous, Ammer is originated from Arabic is aimed at both boys and girls. Ammer is variant form of celebrated Ammar. Ammar is form of lofty Amar. Ammar is Latin equivalent of The Arabic Name عمّار Meaning Virtuous, Pious. Ammar means Constructor, Religious Person and Builder is originated from Arabic and Sanskrit.
Variants of AmmerNames that rhyme with Ammer
Popularity of Ammer
Ammer is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1990. Also, Ammer is a familiar name in Pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Ammer globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Ammer in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ammer
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. You hate being in the center of attention but somehow you always are because of your aura and charming expression. Love makes you complete.
Other names similar to Ammer, for name hunters
- Hizaq mainly is used in Arabic, meaning of Hizaq is "Quickness or Sharpness" is a boy name
- Smad means Eternal is dominantly used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Abreeq - Boy name Abreeq means "Glittering Sword" is used in Arabic
- AbulDurr - Boy name AbulDurr means "Father of the Pearl" is used in Arabic
- Qawi mostly is used in Arabic, meaning of Qawi is "One of the Names of Allah or Firm" is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Ammer
We could not find any notable namesake.