Kayllie meaning and origin
The infrequent and modern girl name Kayllie came from Hebrew, Celtic and Old Irish. Kayllie is a variant transcription of Kaylie. Kaylie is variation of acclaimed Kaila. Also Kaylie is a variant of prevailing Kayleigh. Infrequent and Modern Kaylie has its origin in Old Irish, Celtic and Hebrew is used in English, Kaylie means "Pure, Descendant of Caollaidhe and Keeper of the Keys".
Variants of Kayllie
View middle names that goes with Kayllie like Ndea, Emmaline, Cind, Vron,Names that rhyme with Kayllie
Popularity of Kayllie
Kayllie is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. As per our findings, over 7 babies have been bestowed Kayllie around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kayllie
You always act like everything's just great. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
Parents who liked Kayllie, loved these names
- Enja - Girl name Enja is used dominantly in Danish, English and Finnish, meaning of Enja is "Praised One or Eithne" has origin in Celtic and Old Irish
- Ahern - Meaning of Ahern is Horse Owners or Descendant of Eachthighearna has its origin in Celtic, used substantially in Gaelic and English is a boy name
- Plézouanne - Plézouanne means "Wolf" has origin in Celtic
- Niels - The widely accepted and perennial boy name Niels is mostly used in Dutch and Finnish, Niels means "Victory of the People or Victory" has its origin in Old Greek and Celtic
- Konogan - The Konogan came from Celtic, meaning of Konogan is "Happy or Brave or White"
Namesakes of Kayllie
We could not find any notable namesake.