Anass meaning and origin
Uncommon boy name Anass has origin in Arabic which is chiefly used in Arabic language, meaning of Anass is "A Group of People, Affection, Love, Friendliness, Pleasant Companionship or Variant of Anas". Anass is version of pleasing Anas. Anas is short version of Anastasius. Meaning of Anas is Indestructible, Friendly and Close is originated from Arabic and Old Greek.
Variants of AnassNames that rhyme with Anass
Popularity of Anass
A common name in France having over 2038 recievers in 42 years of usage. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 2013, it ranked 442nd when 132 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Anass is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2005, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 263 on boy names chart when 44 babies were named Anass. Over 582 babies in Belgium have been named Anass.
Anass is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. But Anass is a popular baby name in Morocco where every 1 in 500 have the name. At least, 80000 people globally have carried Anass as their given name according to our evaluation.
Anass in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Anass
Make sure you invest your energy, time and love in the right place. Otherwise, you risk ending up disappointed and alone. You have no enemies. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
You would love these names similar to Anass
- Marzuqah - Girl name Marzuqah is used in Arabic language, meaning of Marzuqah is "Blessed by God or Fortunate"
- Jeshid - Boy name Jeshid means "Protector" is mainly used in Arabic
- Nuaybah - Meaning of Nuaybah is One with Good Lineage aimed at baby girls is used particulary in Arabic
- IftikharusSadat - Meaning of IftikharusSadat is Pride of the Chiefs is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Subbiha - Meaning of Subbiha is Clean or Tidy is dominantly used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Anass
We could not find any notable namesake.