Aniweta name meaning
What does Aniweta mean?
Meaning of Aniweta is Spirit of Ani Matched used for baby boys is used principally in African.Names that rhyme with Aniweta
How popular is the name Aniweta?
Aniweta is an uncommon name probably limited to Nigeria.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aniweta
You can win anyone's attention with your charm. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Do you like Aniweta? You would love these names
- Massina - Meaning of Massina is Middle Daughter and Spoiler is used as a girl name has origin in African. Massina is resulted from Messina.
- Quaashie - Uncustomary Quaashie is used especially in African aimed at both sexes, Quaashie means "Born on Sunday or Sunday Babies" is originated from African-Ewe
- Osaze - Meaning of Osaze is Loved By the Lord is originated from African is given to boys
- Syka - Girl name Syka is of African origin, Syka means "A Woman with Money". Syka is a derivation of Sika.
- Pandu - Used specifically in Tamil and Gujarati, Pandu is rooted from Sanskrit, Pandu means ". or Artful" is used as a gender insensitive name
Famous people named Aniweta
We could not find any notable namesake.