Annor meaning and origin
Annor is variant spelling of Anor. Also Anor is variant spelling of AGI;NOR. Also Anor is variant spelling of ANA;NOR. Also Anor is variant spelling of ANU;NOR.
Variants of Annor
View middle names that goes with Annor like Sylviane, Malia, Eth, Deby,Names that rhyme with Annor
Popularity of Annor
Annor is a popular baby name in Ghana where every 1 in 4000 have the name. According to our research, at least 7000 people have been bestowed Annor around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Annor
You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person.
Do you like Annor? You would love these names
- Hereweald - Origin of Hereweald is in English is used in English used for baby boys, meaning of Hereweald is "Army Rule or A Compound of Army or to Weald Power"
- Lyntonn - Meaning of Lyntonn is From the Flax Settlement is chiefly used in English is a baby boy name
- Salford is used primarily in English aimed at boys, Salford means "From the Willow Ford" is originated from English
- Destin - Loved Destin is used notably in English is a unisex name has its roots in Old Norse and English, Destin means "The Elements Destiny or Destiny"
- Governor - The prevailing and ever lasting boy name Governor means "Governor" and is particulary used in English has origin in English
Namesakes of Annor
- Annor Doeman in Thank You as Producer