Anthia meaning and origin
Anthia means Sea Fish has its origin in Old Greek and Greek, used specifically in English is a girl name . Anthia is derivative of Ana. Ana is version of biblical, enduring and dominant Anna. Ana is equivalent of Anna in Slavic and Spanish languages. Also Ana is Romanian, Slavic and English cognate of Anna. Ana is also Finnish equivalent of Ananias. Ana is also Finnish cognate of Anianus. Ana means Full of Pride and Gracious is of Hebrew origin. The name is celebrated on April 18th.
View middle names that goes with Anthia like Eymi, Selina, Gisselle, Mette, Evangeline, Gracelynn,Names that rhyme with Anthia
Popularity of Anthia
Anthia is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2002. Anthia is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1991. Anthia is a common name in Senegal while somewhat familiar name in South Africa, Greece and Tanzania. According to our research, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Anthia around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Anthia
In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove.
You would love these names similar to Anthia
- York - York's meaning is Earthworker, From York or Farmer came from Scandinavian, Old English and Old Greek and is bestowed upon both genders is specifically used in English and Scandinavian
- Izia - Izias origin is Greek, meaning of Izia is "Sovereign"
- Elyce - Offbeat Elyces origin is Old Greek and Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Elyce is "Greek Form of Elijah or The Lord is My God" is primarily used in English
- Cozette - Odd girl name Cozette has origin in French and Greek, meaning of Cozette is "Nicole, Nicolette or Victory or People" is used dominantly in English and French
- Charisa means Elk is used mainly in Tamil is originated from Old Greek and English is used generally as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Anthia
We could not find any notable namesake.