Antowne meaning and origin
Antowne is a variation of darling and perennial Antone. Antone is a variant of ever lasting and saintly Antoine. Antone is Slavic form of Anthony. Meaning of Antone is Feeds on Flower is used mainly in Breton and Slavic is originated from Greek and Latin.
Variants of Antowne
View middle names that goes with Antowne like Pray, Gan, Cace, Obey, Laer, Dren,Names that rhyme with Antowne
Popularity of Antowne
Antowne is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. According to our evaluation, at least 20 people have been bestowed Antowne around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Antowne
You hate copying others. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value.
If you like Antowne, you would love these names
- Léa - Popular girl name Léa has its origin in Hebrew and Latin which is used especially in French language, meaning of Léa is "Lioness, Wild Cow or Weary,Tired"
- Silvane largely is used in Swedish and Finnish is of Latin origin aimed at girls, meaning of Silvane is "Woman of the Woods and The Word Silva with the Meaning Wood Forest". Silvane is resultant of Silvana.
- Barbe - Primarily used in French atypical, Barbe aimed at baby girls that originated from Greek and Latin, meaning of Barbe is "Foreign or Barbaric"
- Augustinas chiefly is used in Lithuanian is originated from Latin aimed at baby boys, meaning of Augustinas is "Magnificent, Great and The Dignified". Augustinas is derivation of Augustine.
- Ardian - Of Latin and Albanian origin, Unorthodox Ardian is prevalently used in Albanian and is aimed at baby boys, Ardian means "Future"
Namesakes of Antowne
We could not find any notable namesake.