Titouan name meaning
What does Titouan mean?
Meaning of Titouan is Feeds on Flower used for baby boys, used specifically in French is originated from Latin, Greek and French. Titouan is form of pious and persistent Antoine. Antoine is equivalent of Anton in French language. Also Antoine is equivalent of Anthony in French and Irish languages. Antoine's meaning is Invaluable and Beyond Praise is originated from Latin and Greek.. It is celebrated on January 17 or July 5.
How do I pronounce Titouan?
Three syllabled Titouan is most commonly pronounced as TEE-too-o(n). The pronunciation choose to emphasis on first TEE syllable.
Variants of Titouan
Antoine, Antonius, Anton, Anthony, Antawn, Tonia, Anthonius, Anaton, Akoni, Tonio, Briananthony, Anthonyjames, Toniah, Tonie
How popular is the name Titouan?
Titouan was a popular name in France. Over 20395 babies have been named Titouan since 1987. When at its peak in 2009, it ranked 54th when 1448 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. However after 32 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still going strong on charts. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 100 baby names 12 times Titouan is an uncommon baby name in Belgium where it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 473 in 2004. Over 183 babies in Belgium have been named Titouan.
According to our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been named Titouan globally.
What numbers say about Titouan?
You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. Don't forget to emind yourself of your life success, when facing hard times. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. You never settle for less.
Go through the following names similar to Titouan
- Kler - Kler means "Clear" is of Latin origin
- Lucinde mostly is used in French and Danish has its origin in Latin is a girl name, meaning of Lucinde is "Shining or Light"
- Krystianna - Odd girl name Krystianna is used majorly in English. Its origin is in Latin, meaning of Krystianna is "Follower of Christ or Christian"
- Millan - Anomalous Millan is originated from Slavonic, Latin and English is mainly used in Danish, Sikh and Swedish, Millan means "Emulum, Showing Matching of Relationship or Rival" is a gender-neutral name
- Toriana - Unconventional Toriana came from Latin language is used as a gender-neutral name and is especially used in English, meaning of Toriana is "Derived from Victoria or Triumphant"
Famous people named Titouan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Titouan
- Boy names beginning with T
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- French Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -uan
- Popular Boy Names in France (2013)
- Baby Names that mean Feeds
- Baby Names that mean Flower