Aroldo meaning and origin
Mainly used in Italian and Spanish atypical, Aroldo aimed at boys has its origin in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Aroldo is "Army, Warrior or Rule". Aroldo is variant form of well-liked Harald. Harald is form of Herold in Scandinavian language. Also Harald is equivalent of Haraldr in Swedish and Danish languages. Harald's meaning is Army, Strong and Glory and Warrior is of Germanic, Scandinavian and Old High German origin.
Variants of AroldoNames that rhyme with Aroldo
Popularity of Aroldo
Aroldo is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1967 and peaked in 1967 when it ranked 3556th. Over 115 people have been named Aroldo in United States. But Aroldo is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in Guatemala. At least, 40000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Aroldo?
You like to observe things and people. People admire your spirit. You are attentive to details and hard-working. You believe life's to have fun. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You lack enthusiasm and adventure. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Do you like Aroldo? You would love these names
- Gualbert - Meaning of Gualbert is One Who Governs or Illustrates or Shining is originated from German
- Sprague - Infrequent boy name Sprague means "A Lively Man" has its origin in Germanic
- Frauken is Frisian and North cognate of Frowe
- Odolfe - Odolfe's meaning is Inheritance and Wolf came from Germanic is used as a baby boy name. Odolfe is resulted from Odolf.
- Ortwald - The Ortwald has origin in Old High German, Ortwald means "Prevail or Sword Tip"
Namesakes of Aroldo
- Aroldo Tieri was a theatrical, cinematographic and television actor of Italian nationality.
- Aroldo Betancourt in TV series Corazón Traicionado as Actor