Arseni name meaning
On This Page
What does Arseni mean?
Arseni's origin is Old Greek, meaning of Arseni is "Virile" used chiefly in Swedish, Danish, Russian, Finnish and Norwegian is bestowed upon baby boys. Arseni is a variant of prevailing Arsenio. Used mainly in Italian and Spanish, Arsenio is originated from Old Greek, Arsenio means "The Element Arsenios Meaning Virile and Virile".
Arseni is Russian and Latin cognate of Arsenius.
How do I pronounce Arseni?
Three syllabled Arseni is pronounced as a-rse-ni. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ar-seni.
Variants of ArseniNames that rhyme with Arseni
How popular is the name Arseni?
Arseni is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, Georgia, Bulgaria and Israel. At least, 800 people globally have carried Arseni as their given name according to our evaluation.
Arseni in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Arseni
Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. People always look for comfort in your world. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions.
Parents who liked Arseni, loved these names
- Alexa - Meaning of Alexa is Defender of Men or Repel is rooted from Old Greek, substantially used in German and Swedish is used as a gender-neutral name
- Ael is originated from Breton and Greek, Ael means "Rampart or Messenger" used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Breton
- Cate - Infrequent girl name Cate means "Innocent, Pure or Diminutive Form of Katherine" which came from Old Greek is used specifically in English and Danish
- Paryse came from Old Greek, meaning of Paryse is "Boat and Lover" is a girl name. Paryse is resultant of Paris.
- Nicoletta - Unusual Nicoletta is used especially in Finnish, Italian and Danish, Nicoletta means "Victory or Victory of the People" is originated from Old Greek is commonly bestowed upon girls
Sibling Names for Arseni
Are you considering the name Arseni for your baby boy? If so, you may be wondering what sibling names would complement this unique and strong moniker. From classic to modern, here are some ideas to inspire your search.
Sister for Arseni
Brother to Arseni
Famous people named Arseni
- Arseni Markov, former competitive ice dancer
Lists having Arseni
- Boy names beginning with A
- Greek Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Russian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names