Ael meaning and origin
The boy name Ael means "Messenger or Rampart" has its origin in Greek and Breton is mostly used in Breton. It is celebrated on May 5th.
Variants of Ael
Angel, Angelos, Angelus, Angela, Anela, Engelina, Angie, Chrisangel, Angeldaniel, Agathangelos, Angelous, Aingeal, Angelia, Angelina, Angelica, Angelamaria, Anelah, Engeline, Engel, Angee, Christian, Christopher, Chris
View middle names that goes with Ael like Fen, Ilin, Keen, Kacen,Names that rhyme with Ael
Popularity of Ael
In France, Ael is a unique name where it has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2003, it ranked 1055th when 27 boys were named Ael. Over 235 babies in France have been named Ael. The moniker is a common name in Cambodia while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ael
You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits.
Looking for a name like Ael? Please go through the following names
- Saranda - Meaning of Saranda is Forty used for girls and is used primarily in Albanian is of Old Greek origin
- Kath - Queer girl name Kath means "Pure or Diminutive of Catherine or Kathleen", used in English has its origin in Old Greek and Greek languages
- Arkelaios - The boy name Arkelaios has its origin in Old Greek, Arkelaios means "The Peoples Ruler". Arkelaios is a derivative of Archelaus.
- Colin means Pup or Young Boy is used mainly as a unisex name has its roots in Old Greek, Scottish and Irish is dominantly used in Tamil, English and French
- Azarias - Unfamiliar Azarias came from Hebrew language bestowed upon boys and is used largely in Greek, meaning of Azarias is "Yahweh has Helped". Azarias is resultant of Azariah.
Namesakes of Ael
We could not find any notable namesake.