Marretta meaning and origin
Marretta is spelling variant of Maretta. Maretta is a variant of Mareta. Maretta is resultant of Mary.
Variants of MarrettaNames that rhyme with Marretta
Popularity of Marretta
Marretta is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Marretta?
You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You have a quick mind. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Marretta
- Pierre-Emmanuel - Meaning of Pierre-Emmanuel is God with Us or Rock is of Greek origin
- Marilène is originated from Hebrew and Greek, Marilène means "Sea or Sun" and is aimed at baby girls is especially used in Swedish and Danish
- Tiia - Of Old Greek origin, Loved Tiia is primarily used in English and Norwegian is a baby girl name. Tiia is Estonian form of Tea. Also Tiia is Finnish cognate of Tia
- Epifania - Dominantly used in Spanish persistent and atypical, Epifania is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Old Greek, meaning of Epifania is "Manifestation"
- Marc'haid - Of Greek origin, Marc'haid, used in Breton, Marc'haid means "Pearl"
Namesakes of Marretta
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Marretta
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -etta
- Girl names that starts with Mar
- Baby Names that mean Pearl
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Mistress
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated
- Baby Names that mean Mars
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness