Asel meaning and origin
Asel is form of Ásl in Danish language.
Variants of AselNames that rhyme with Asel
Popularity of Asel
Asel is a unique baby name in France, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 2000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 1428th when 27 girls were named Asel. Also, in Netherlands, in just 1 years, it has made it to the top 400 names. Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 378 on girl names chart when 34 babies were named Asel. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. In Belgium, first appeared in 2010 and is still in use.
Asel is a rare baby name in Netherlands however it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Asel is extremely popular in Kazakhstan where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Kyrgyzstan and Russia. According to our research, over 140000 babies have been named Asel globally.
Asel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Asel?
You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships.
Other names similar to Asel, for would be parents
- Torgisl is equivalent of Thorgisl in Swedish language
- Eyvor is equivalent of Eyvǫr in Norwegian language
- Joanita - Meaning of Joanita is Gift from God and Yahweh is Gracious is substantially used in Swedish, Faroese and Finnish and came from Hebrew is used for girls. Joanita is resulted from Juana.
- Ödgerd - Primarily used in Swedish and Old Swedish, Ödgerd is aimed at baby girls. Ödgerd is Swedish cognate of Ödhgärdh
- Anger - Boy name Anger is chiefly used in Old SwedishDanish, Swedish and Finnish languages. Anger is equivalent of Arnger in Swedish language
Namesakes of Asel
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Asel
- Boy names beginning with A
- Norse Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Resurrection
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Pride
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Hostage
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity