Asfa name meaning
What does Asfa mean?
Used dominantly in Arabic, Asfa customarily bestowed upon both sexes, Asfa means "Pure, Clear, Tanned Sun Burned or Beautiful". Names that rhyme with Asfa
How popular is the name Asfa?
Asfa is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Asfa is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our findings, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Asfa around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Asfa
You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. As for your friends, keep it real. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Asfa
- Musheera - Originated from Arabic, Musheera is used dominantly in Kannada and Arabic, Musheera means "Advisor or Giving Counsel" is a girl name
- Farhina means Happiness aimed at baby girls is mainly used in Kannada, Gujarati and Hindi
- Jalal - Meaning of Jalal is Glory of the Faith or Majesty is primarily used in Hindi, Kannada and Sindhi and originated from Arabic is used for boys
- Mausumi - Meaning of Mausumi is Beauty or Monsoon Wind is principally used in Telugu and Oriya is used for baby girls
- Inayat - Inayat's meaning is Favor, Solicitude or Concern is a unisex name, chiefly used in Telugu, Kannada and Gujarati came from Arabic
Famous people named Asfa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Asfa
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Clear
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful