Aban name meaning
On This Page
What does Aban mean?
Originated from Gaelic, Irish and Persian, Uncommon and Contemporary Aban is used commonly in Arabic and Hindi is a baby boy name, Aban means "Old Arabic Name, Dual of Abu, Bloom of Love, Little Abbot, Waters or More Clear".
Does Aban sound like a good baby name?
Aban is a unique and rare name for baby boys that originates from Arabic. It has a beautiful meaning, which represents the element of water, making it a perfect choice for parents who are seeking an aquatic-inspired name for their little one.
Besides its significant meaning, Aban also has a pleasant sound to it that rolls off the tongue easily. It's easy to spell and pronounce, making it accessible for everyone. Its simplicity adds to its appeal as well because it isn't too complicated or lengthy.
Overall, Aban is an excellent option for parents who want their son's name to reflect the fluidity and purity of water while still being straightforward and charming.
How do I pronounce Aban?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Aban as ah-bahn.
Variants of AbanNames that rhyme with Aban
How popular is the name Aban?
Aban is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. Aban is a common name in Indonesia, Somalia and India while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Uganda, Iraq, Ivory Coast and Malaysia.
As per our findings, over 10000 people has been named Aban globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aban
You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble.
Do you like Aban? Read these names too
- Man - Man's meaning is Assistance or Supernatural Power used for both boys and girls used in Kannada, Sikh and English is originated from Hebrew
- Qubilah - Unconventional unisex name Qubilah means "Concord or An Agreeable Man" which is substantially used in Arabic and Gujarati came from Arabic
- Sobia - Particulary used in Arabic and Tamil unheard-of, Sobia means "Good or Noble or Good or Noble Girl" is used as a baby girl name
- Aabir - Rarefied and Fresh unisex name Aabir is predominantly used in Hindi and Oriya, meaning of Aabir is "Fragrance or Gulal"
- Chandni means Star or Moon Light is of Sanskrit origin, principally used in Sindhi, Marathi and Gujarati is given to girls
Sibling Names for Aban
Baby names often reflect family history, tradition, and culture. "Aban" is a name you could consider giving to your future little one. It can be a perfect way to show off your pride in being part of your extended family. Here are some sibling name ideas for "Aban":
For a sister
Names for Aban's brother
Famous people named Aban
- Aban ibn abi-Ayyash, Persian companion of Sulaym ibn Qays and several Shi'a Imams
- Aban ibn Taghlib, famous Shia Muslim scholar, Quranic reciter
Lists having Aban
- Boy names beginning with A
- Gaelic Boy Names
- Irish Boy Names
- Persian Boy Names
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Old
- Baby Names that mean Month
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Bloom
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Waters
- Baby Names that mean Clear