Asrun meaning and origin
Girl name Asrun has its origin in Old Norse is mostly used in Swedish, Old SwedishDanish and Norwegian. Combination of AS and RUN resulted in Asrun. RUN is a variant of widespread and recently rising Runa, which itself is form of Rúni in Norwegian language. RUN is form of Rúni in Norwegian language.
Variants of AsrunNames that rhyme with Asrun
Popularity of Asrun
Asrun is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in India. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Asrun as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Asrun
You love life and life loves you. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You have no enemies. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. Work on your ability to understand how people feel.
Do you like Asrun? Read these names too
- Eiro - The well-known boy name Eiro is used dominantly in Swedish and Finnish. Eiro is Finnish equivalent of Eirik
- Baltzar - Used primarily in Old Swedish, Swedish and Finnish, Baltzar is used for boys. Baltzar is Swedish cognate of Baltasar
- Siska - Meaning of Siska is Little French / Franconian is used dominantly in Finnish and Danish is bestowed upon girls
- Inki - Loved Inki is used especially in Finnish and Danish is a girl name. Inki is form of Inka in Finnish language
- Gynvør is form of Gunnvør in Faroese language
Namesakes of Asrun
We could not find any notable namesake.