Ataleno meaning and origin
Boy name Ataleno has origin in Old Greek. Ataleno is variation of Atalas. Of Old Greek origin, Atalas, Atalas means "Bottomless, Depth cannot be Gauged and Young" is substantially used in Sanskrit.
Variants of AtalenoNames that rhyme with Ataleno
Popularity of Ataleno
Ataleno is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Ataleno
Failure is a part of success. And you should have known this by now. You know exactly what you want to achieve in life and that's comfort, inner peace, and harmony. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You have a sharp mind and focus.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Ataleno
- Theophania - Originated from Old Greek, Theophania means "God Appearance", mostly used in Swedish and English is aimed at baby girls
- Nicolò - Used in Italian, Nicolò came from Old Greek, Nicolò means "Victory of the People" is aimed at baby boys
- Monie - Particulary used in Swedish and Danish persistent and far-out, Monie is used as a baby girl name. It is rooted from Greek and Hebrew, meaning of Monie is "Alone"
- Egor - Meaning of Egor is Earthworker or Farmer is used mostly in Russian is a boy name has its origin in Old Norse and Old Greek
- Katell - Katell's meaning is Pure has origin in Greek and Old Greek is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Ataleno
We could not find any notable namesake.