Caitline meaning and origin
Originated from Old Greek, Atypical Caitline is a girl name. Caitline is a version of saintly and prevalent Caitlin. Caitlin is form of pleasing Karine. Caitlin is resulted from Catherine. Caitlin is form of Katharina in Irish language. Also Caitlin is English and Gaelic cognate of Catheline, an Old French Form of Katharina. Caitlin means The Pure and Girls is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of Caitline
Caitlin, Aikaterine, Cateline, Katharina, Karine, Caelyn, Katleen, Kaitlin, Catelynn, Catharina, Ecaterina, Cate, Catheryn, Carina, Karin, Karina, Carine, Cara, Karen, Caelynn, Katleyn, Kaetlin, Katalin, Kate, Katie
View middle names that goes with Caitline like Klah, Ilene, Lolita,Names that rhyme with Caitline
Popularity of Caitline
Caitline is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1987 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 164 babies in France have been named Caitline. The moniker is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Caitline
You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. You have the heart of a warrior.
Looking for a name like Caitline? Please go through the following names
- Periclees - Originated from Old Greek, Periclees means "Surrounded By Glory" is bestowed upon baby boys. Periclees is derivative of Pericles.
- Elayna - Originated from Old Greek, Unwonted Elayna means "The Torch" which is particulary used in English is typically used for baby girls
- Myrtle - Predominant and Ever lasting unisex name Myrtle means "Symbol of Victory or An Aromatic", dominantly used in Swedish, English and Danish is of English and Old Greek origin
- Océanne - The Océanne has its origin in Greek, Océanne means "Ocean"
- Janna - Cherished Jannas origin is Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Janna is "God Rests or Paradise" predominantly used in Swahili and Arabic is bestowed upon both sexes
Namesakes of Caitline
We could not find any notable namesake.