Atheer meaning and origin
Unheard-of Atheer particulary is used in Arabic, meaning of Atheer is "Preferred over Other Glitter Sword or The Active One" is used as a gender-neutral name . Atheer is variation of Athir. Meaning of Athir is Honorable, Favored and Preferred is principally used in Arabic and Arabic is originated from Arabic.
Variants of AtheerNames that rhyme with Atheer
Popularity of Atheer
Atheer in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Atheer?
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You love life and life loves you. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Parents who liked Atheer, loved these names
- Faarihah - Girl name Faarihah is mainly used in Arabic language, Faarihah means "Swift Female Camel"
- Alamulhuda means Banner of Guidance is especially used in Arabic is a boy name
- Malaila - Used notably in Arabic uncommon and contemporary, Malaila mainly bestowed upon girls, Malaila means "Soft"
- Mufarrij - Mainly used in Arabic, Mufarrij bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Mufarrij is "One who Helps in Removing Difficulties or Worries"
- Husamuddawlah is used chiefly in Arabic, Husamuddawlah means "Sword of the State" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Atheer
We could not find any notable namesake.