Awais name meaning
On This Page
What does Awais mean?
The infrequent boy name Awais is particulary used in Arabic, Awais means "Name of a Saint".
How do I pronounce Awais?
The two syllabled name Awais is pronounced, a-wais.Names that rhyme with Awais
How popular is the name Awais?
Awais is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 2001, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 327 on boy names chart when 83 babies were given the name Awais.
Over 1052 babies in England and Wales have been named Awais. The given name is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1990 and achieved its top ranking of 5718 in 2002.
Over 113 babies in United States have been named Awais. It had a short run of 5 years on France boy names chart.
But Awais is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 6000 have the name.
As per our estimate, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Awais around the globe.
Awais in Nordic countries
Numerological analysis of Awais
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You have a sharp mind and focus. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Looking for a name like Awais? Please go through the following names
- Djalila - The Djalila means "Sublime or Magnificent" is substantially used in Arabic
- Faizi - Mostly used in Arabic, Faizi means "Liberal or Endowed with Superabundance" is a baby boy name has its origin in Arabic
- Khshayarsha - Meaning of Khshayarsha is Ruler over Heroes is used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Souad - The uncommon girl name Souad has its origin in Arabic and is used prevalently in Arabic language, Souad means "Well-being or Luck"
- Shellah - Used in Arabic, Shellah means "Beautiful or Truly" is used as a baby girl name
Sibling Names for Awais
If you've chosen the name Awais for your newborn, you might be on the hunt for sibling names that complement it perfectly. From classic to unique, here are some options to consider for your new bundle of joy.
Sister for Awais
Names for Awais's brother
Famous people named Awais
- Awais Leghari, Pakistani politician