Belkys name meaning
On This Page
What does Belkys mean?
Could Belkys be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Belkys is a beautiful and unique baby girl name of Arabic origin. It's a regal name that means Queen, which implies leadership, strength, and power.
The name has a melodic sound that rolls off the tongue effortlessly, making it an excellent choice for parents looking for a distinctive name for their little one. One of the things that make this name stand out is its rarity - it's not as common as some other Arabic names but still packs a punch when it comes to meaning and symbolism.
Belkys also has an exotic feel to it that can add an air of mystery and intrigue to your child's personality. Overall, Belkys is a lovely choice for parents looking for something meaningful and unique without being too complicated or difficult to pronounce.
How do I pronounce Belkys?
The three syllabled name Belkys is pronounced, b(e)-lk-ys. The other ways to say the name is bel-kys.
Variants of BelkysNames that rhyme with Belkys
How popular is the name Belkys?
Belkys is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1966 and peaked in 1971 when it ranked 6001st. Over 112 people have been named Belkys in United States.
But Belkys is a popular baby name in Venezuela where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Belkys as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Belkys
Your number reveals that you are the perfect match for professions like medicine, politics, the Secret Service, working with children, science and education, and marketing. You keep your facade so you don't get too attached to people and experience disappointment, eventually. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. Freedom is what's most important for you.
If you like Belkys, you would love these names
- Joye - Cherished Joye has its origin in English and German, Joye means "Delight, Joy or Name of a Deity" and is substantially used in English is used as a gender-neutral name
- Heanford - Heanford's meaning is From the High Ford is notably used in English is used for baby boys
- Lowery - Unusual Lowery is used majorly in English, Lowery means "Laurel", a baby boy name is of Latin origin. Lowery is derived from Laury.
- Josselyn - Meaning of Josselyn is Son of God or Sweet is majorly used in English, a girl name has origin in German and Old French
- Carlen - The queer unisex name Carlen means "Carl or Feminine Diminutive Form of Charles" and is used chiefly in English is originated from Gaelic and Irish languages
Sibling Names for Belkys
If you're looking for inspiration for sibling names to accompany the unique and beautiful name "Belkys," look no further! We've compiled a list of some great options that complement Belkys perfectly. Whether you're having another girl or a boy, we have some great suggestions that will help you find the perfect match.
For a sister
Brother for Belkys
Famous people named Belkys
- Actor Belkys Galvez, well-known for TV series RPM Miami