Abdus name meaning
On This Page
What does Abdus mean?
Abdus means Name of the Narrator of One of the Hadith has its origin in Arabic used as a baby boy name is used mostly in Sindhi, Urdu and Arabic. Abdus is a variant form of Abdal.
Abdal's origin is Arabic, meaning of Abdal is "Substitutes and Slave of the High" is dominantly used in Arabic.
What's Abdus like for a baby name?
Abdus is a charming and unique baby boy name with a rich Arabic origin. It has an undeniably beautiful sound that rolls off the tongue effortlessly, making it easy to pronounce and remember.
This name has a strong meaning, as it symbolizes serving the All-peaceable. Parents who choose Abdus for their little one will be giving them a name that embodies peace, humbleness, and devotion - traits that are highly valued in many cultures.
What makes Abdus even more special is the fact that it's not a common or trendy name, so your child will have a unique identity that stands out among their peers.
Overall, Abdus is an excellent choice for parents seeking a meaningful and uncommon name for their baby boy.
How do I pronounce Abdus?
Two syllabled Abdus is most commonly pronounced as a-bdus. ab-dus is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of AbdusNames that rhyme with Abdus
How popular is the name Abdus?
Abdus is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1425 (2000) in its 18 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 106 people have been named Abdus in England and Wales.
However things change on global perspective, Abdus is extremely popular in Bangladesh where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India and Indonesia. As per our findings, over 180000 babies have been bestowed Abdus around the globe.
What numerology tells about Abdus?
Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. The number 4 as your soul urge no symbolizes your need to put everything in order. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. You know exactly what you want to achieve in life and that's comfort, inner peace, and harmony. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Looking for names similar to Abdus? Please go through the following names
- Madani - Used majorly in Sanskrit, Arabic and Indian recent and rare, Madani is of Arabic and Sanskrit origin, Madani means "Vine, Civilized or Refined" is used for both boys and girls
- Ruhin means Sacred, Divine or Spiritual used for both boys and girls is especially used in Tamil, Gujarati and Malayalam
- Toshana means Lover of Life aimed at baby girls is mostly used in Arabic and Hindi
- Achmed - Used in German, English and Arabic, Achmed means "More Commendable, One of Many Names of the Prophet Muhammad or Price or Lobeswürdigste" used as a boy name came from Arabic
- Isha - Meaning of Isha is Night Prayer or Purity has origin in Sanskrit specifically used in Indian, Sikh and Sindhi is used as a unisex name
Sibling Names for Abdus
Abdus is a unique name derived from Arabic origin. Here is a list of beautiful sibling names for Abdus which are perfect for your little one:
Sister to Abdus
Names for Abdus's brother
Famous people named Abdus
- Abdus Samad Azad, Bangladeshi diplomat and politician
- Abdus Salam, demonstrator
- Abdus Salam, Pakistani theoretical physicist
- Abdus Sattar, Bangladeshi statesman
Lists having Abdus
- Boy names beginning with A
- Arabic Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Urdu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Narrator
- Baby Names that mean One