Azizullah meaning and origin
Azizullah is used notably in Arabic is a boy name, Azizullah means "Dear to Allah".Names that rhyme with Azizullah
Popularity of Azizullah
Azizullah is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 30000 have the name as well as in Iran. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Azizullah globally.
Azizullah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Azizullah
You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude.
If you like Azizullah, you would love these names
- Saifreena means Smile aimed at baby girls is mostly used in Arabic
- Qaima - Used principally in Arabic, Qaima means "Bestower or Bestowed" is a girl name
- Salah-Udeen - Salah-Udeen's meaning is Righteousness of the Faith aimed at boys is used chiefly in Arabic
- Abadiya - Chiefly used in Arabic, Abadiya means "Ibn Al Abadiyah was an Author Known for his Eloquent Literary Style" is a boy name
- Watheq prevalently is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Watheq is "Confident, Firm or Reliable"
Namesakes of Azizullah
We could not find any notable namesake.