Bereta meaning and origin
Bereta is variant form of Berita. Berita is variant of renowned Birgitta. The girl name Bereta is used notably in Danish and Swedish is rooted from Old Norse and Celtic languages. Bereta is variant form of long standing and preeminent Berta. Berta is form of predominant Berit. Also Berta is variant of trendy Birgitta. Berta is diminutive of Names Ending with -Berta -Berte -Bertina -Bertine Or Beginning with Bert-. Originated from Germanic, Czech and Old High German, Berta, Berta means "Noble, Splendid and Famous". Also. Bereta is variant of commonly accepted Berit. Berit is form of sacred and well-liked Birgit. Also Berit is a version of venerable and saintly Bridget. Berit is also variant form of Berita. Berit is Nordic form of Birgit.
Variants of Bereta
Berete, Berit, Berita, Berta, Brighid, Brigid, Birgit, Bridget, Bella, Birgitta, Bertina, Berethe, Gitte, Berek, Bretta, Brigitte, Beila, Bell, Lucabella, Bellagrace, Isabella, Bergljot, Annabella, Arabella, Belinda, Elizabeth, Isabel, Mirabelle, Begitta, Brigitta, Berdina, Bertine, Adalbert, Adalbrecht, AlbertaNames that rhyme with Bereta
Popularity of Bereta
Bereta is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 9000 babies have been bestowed Bereta around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bereta
You pick your friends by their honesty, reliability, and thinking. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. As for your friends, keep it real. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living.
Do you like Bereta? Other names you would love
- Judicaëlle - Judicaëlles origin is Celtic, meaning of Judicaëlle is "Lord or Generous"
- Mirna - Meaning of Mirna is Peace or The Word Mir with the Meaning Peace is a gender insensitive name. Its origin is in Celtic, Slavonic and Old Slavic is used substantially in Dutch and Norwegian
- Merlen means Small Falcon is principally used in English is originated from Celtic is aimed at baby boys
- Gwenola - Meaning of Gwenola is Happy or Valiant came from Celtic
- Nev means Little Holy One or From the New Town is used chiefly in English is a unisex name is originated from Celtic and Old French
Namesakes of Bereta
We could not find any notable namesake.