Abriel meaning and origin
Uncustomary Hebrew Abriel is bestowed upon both genders. Abriel is a variant form of perennial and biblical Abraham. Abraham is version of Avraham. Abraham is equivalent of The Hebrew Name אַבְרָהָם Meaning Father of a Multitude   in Latin language. Abraham's meaning is Father of the Amount and Father of a Multitude is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of Abriel
View middle names that goes with Abriel like Clint, Harvey, Myra, Malone, Declan, Devin,Names that rhyme with Abriel
Popularity of Abriel
Abriel is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1980 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2014, it ranked 2748th when 43 boys were named Abriel. Over 1049 babies in United States have been named Abriel. Also, in France, the name has been in use since 2007 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 1213rd when 30 boys were named Abriel. There are over 177 babies that have been given the name Abriel in France.
Abriel is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Abriel is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abriel
You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. They want to be adored and loved by others. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life. Positive energy adores your spirit. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear.
You would love these names similar to Abriel
- Jantine has its origin in Hebrew language is used as a girl name which is predominantly used in Slavic and Dutch, Jantine means "God is Merciful"
- Maresha - Mainly used in Hebrew unusual, Maresha means "Summit" has its origin in Hebrew is used for both boys and girls
- Jionni means Yahweh is Gracious is used predominantly in English and a unisex name has its origin in Hebrew
- Samouchka is originated from Hebrew is used primarily in Slavic, Samouchka means "His Name is God"
- Hallei means One who is Much Praised is used as a girl name is of Hebrew origin
Namesakes of Abriel
We could not find any notable namesake.