Azariah name meaning
What does Azariah mean?
Origin of Admired Azariah is in Hebrew, meaning of Azariah is "Yahweh has Helped" used in English is a gender-neutral name . Azariah is form of trendy, biblical and eternal Ezra. Originated from Hebrew, Prominent Ezra, Ezra means "(God Is) Help, Help God is Help and God's Help".
How does Azariah sound as a baby name?
Azariah is a unique and meaningful name for baby boys that has been derived from the Hebrew language. It has a strong sense of faith and spirituality as it translates to "Helped by God; To help." The name Azariah carries a powerful message of divine assistance, suggesting that the bearer of this name will find support and guidance throughout their life. It is a name that exudes strength, courage, and compassion. Azariah is also distinctive in its sound, with a soft yet commanding tone that is both elegant and memorable. Overall, Azariah is a wonderful choice for parents looking for a meaningful and impactful name for their little one.
How do I pronounce Azariah?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Azariah is ah-zarr-ee-ah. a-za-riah is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Azariah
Nicknames for Azariah
Possible nicknames for baby name Azariah include:Names that rhyme with Azariah
How popular is the name Azariah?
Azariah is common in United States where over 7595 new-borns have been given the name since 1972. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 2015, 361 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 697th position. Azariah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1999 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 317 babies that have been given the name Azariah in England and Wales.
Also, Azariah is a familiar name in Jamaica, Malaysia, Nigeria and Zimbabwe. At least, 7000 people globally have carried Azariah as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Azariah?
Sometimes, you act selfishly. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
Do you like Azariah? Other names you would love
- Misael - Prominent Misael is originated from Hebrew is substantially used in English and German, a gender-neutral name, Misael means "Who is What God Is?"
- Havillah - Of Hebrew origin, Havillah means "From the Stretch of Sand" is a baby girl name. Havillah is derivation of Havilah.
- Livna - Of Hebrew origin, Livna means "White" used for girls is used commonly in Hebrew
- Bethny - Girl name Bethny is originated from Hebrew, Bethny means "House of Figs, House of Poverty and Name of the Village". Bethny is derived from Bethany.
- Jordie - Infrequent unisex name Jordie is prevalently used in English, Jordie means "River of Biblical Regions, To Flow Down and Bold" is rooted from Hebrew. Jordie is a short version of Jordan.
Sibling Names for Azariah
Looking for sibling names to pair with the unique name "Azariah"? Look no further! We've compiled a list of names that will complement and harmonize with your little one's moniker, ensuring that all your children's names flow beautifully together. So, without further ado, here are some great options for sibling names to Azariah.
Sister for Azariah
For a brother
Famous people named Azariah
- Azariah Boody, American politician and a member of the United States House of Representatives
- Azariah C. Flagg, American newspaper printer and editor
- Azariah dei Rossi, Italian-Jewish physician and scholar
Lists having Azariah
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -riah
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh