Ballard meaning and origin
Outstanding and Perpetual Ballard came from Old Norse bestowed upon boys, meaning of Ballard is "A Dancing Song, Brave and Strong or Round-Shaped" is especially used in English.
Variants of BallardNames that rhyme with Ballard
Popularity of Ballard
Ballard is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1880 and was last seen in 2001, during its 83 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1889, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 549 on boy names chart when 40 babies were named Ballard. There are over 1153 babies that have been given the name Ballard in United States. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Ballard
You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You like to explore your options about everything. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Looking for a name like Ballard? Please go through the following names
- Wardley - The boy name Wardley means "Weir Clearing or From the Guardian's Meadow" is commonly used in English
- Elroy - Origin of Darling and Perpetual Elroy is in Old French and French languages bestowed upon both boys and girls which is used in English, meaning of Elroy is "Red-haired Youth or King"
- Ebonie - Anomalous Ebonie has its origin in English is used mainly in English, Ebonie means "Black Colored Wood" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Jorja - The prevailing girl name Jorja is prevalently used in English, Jorja means "Farmer, Earthworker or Modern Phonetic Variant of Georgia" is rooted from Old Greek
- Kodiak - Outlandish Kodiaks origin is Russian, meaning of Kodiak is "Island" and a baby boy name is used particulary in English
Namesakes of Ballard
- Ballard MacDonald, American lyricist
- Ballard Berkeley, English actor of stage and screen
- Ballard Smith, soldier and congressman from Virginia