Eleen meaning and origin
Unconventional girl name Eleen is largely used in English, Danish, Finnish and Swedish is of Old French origin. Eleen is derived from Aileen. Aileen is German, Irish and Scottish form of Eileen. Also Aileen is Irish equivalent of Helen. Unconventional Aileen is originated from Old Greek and Old French languages, Aileen means "Aveline and Eveline".
Variants of EleenNames that rhyme with Eleen
Popularity of Eleen
Eleen is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1914 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1924, it ranked 2309th when 44 girls were named Eleen. Over 472 people have been named Eleen in United States. Eleen is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. In France, it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2013 when it ranked 3080th. Also, Eleen is a familiar name in Philippines, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Malaysia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Eleen as their given name according to our evaluation.
Eleen in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Eleen?
Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You believe in yourself because it's the secret to achieving your aspirations and realize your life goals. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. You possess great communication and organization skills, something many people admire you for.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Eleen
- Edda means With Clear Goals or Rich Battle is specifically used in English and Faroese has its roots in Old Norse, Germanic and Old English is typically used for both sexes
- Ásllat is equivalent of Aslak in Sami language
- Jadwiga - The odd girl name Jadwiga is used primarily in Norwegian and Finnish is originated from Old High German and Germanic, Jadwiga means "Battle or War"
- Drina - Atypical Drina is used specifically in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish is a girl name has its roots in Latin and Old Greek, Drina means "Defender of Mankind or Short Form of Alexandrina"
- Alwina - Of Old English and Old High German origin, Admired and Rooted Alwina means "Honorable or Noble" used particulary in Swedish and German is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Eleen
We could not find any notable namesake.