Ariane meaning and origin
Commonly Accepted unisex name Ariane means "Woman from Hadria, To Sing, Most Venerable, Holy or From Adria", mainly used in Dutch, French, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish and German has origin in Greek, Old Greek, Welsh, Old French and Latin. Ariane is variant form of predominant Ariana. Ariana is a variant of popular Ariane. Ariana is form of Adriana in German and Dutch languages. Also Ariana is English and Albanian equivalent of Ariadne. Ariana is also English cognate of Arianna. Meaning of Ariana is Noble, To Sing and Land of Arians has its origin in Old Greek, Greek and Latin. Ariane is a version of skyrocketing mainstream, celebrated and eternal Adriana. Adriana is form of AdrienAdria. Adriana is feminine variation of Adrianus. Of Latin origin, Prominent Adriana, Adriana means "Etruscan, From Adria and Dark and Rich". Ariane is a form of well-known and hot fashinable Arianna. Arianna is variant form of celebrated Ariadne. Also Arianna is form of acclaimed Ariane. Arianna is a derivation of Ariana. Of Old Greek and Latin origin, Well-Known Arianna, Arianna means "Holy One, Holy and Most Holy Woman". Ariane is variant of customary Ariadne. Ariadne is Latin cognate of The Greek Name Αριαδνη Meaning Most Holy. Originated from Old Greek, Customary Ariadne, Ariadne means "Most Venerable and Most Holy Woman". Ariane is variant of cherished Oriana. Oriana is version of Orania. Oriana's meaning is Shining Light, Heavenly and Gold is dominantly used in English and Italian is rooted from Old French and Latin. Ariane is feminine variation of Arianus. Arianus is Dutch equivalent of Adrianus. It is celebrated on September 18.
Variants of Ariane
View middle names that goes with Ariane like Kaley, Lorna, Bret, Stefanie, Stacie, Shirlee,Names that rhyme with Ariane
Popularity of Ariane
Ariane used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1952 and over 3602 babies have been given the name in 65 years. At the peak of its usage in 1978,. However after 65 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Also, A common name in France with over 10073 new-borns have been given the name since 1908. The moniker is on fire on the charts, in 1958, 261 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 166th position.
Ariane is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 296 babies that have been given the name Ariane in England and Wales. During its 21 years of usage in Switzerland, it had made up to just the top 300 girl names. Over 276 babies in Switzerland have been named Ariane. Also, it is among the top 500 girl names in Belgium. Over 259 babies in Belgium have been named Ariane.
But Ariane is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in, Burundi, Rwanda, Germany, Philippines and Chad. According to our research, over 140000 babies have been named Ariane globally.
Ariane in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ariane
It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away.
Other names similar to Ariane
- Miloud came from Latin, meaning of Miloud is "Rival or Rival"
- Frankie - Frankie's meaning is From France, Free One or Diminutive of Frank Free used for both sexes, used primarily in Finnish, English and English is originated from Germanic and Old High German
- Justinia - Anomalous Justinia has its origin in Latin is used in Finnish and Swedish, Justinia means "Fair or Reasonable" is used as a girl name
- Honorée is originated from Latin, Honorée means "Honor" and a girl name is especially used in French
- Kristeena - Unorthodox Kristeena is originated from Latin is used dominantly in English given to baby girls, Kristeena means "Follower of the Christ or Christian"
Namesakes of Ariane
- Ariane Koizumi, )
- Ariane Ehrat, former Swiss alpine skier
- Ariane Mnouchkine, French stage director
- Ariane Moffatt, Canadian singer-songwriter
- Ariane Hingst, German footballer
- Ariane Schluter, Dutch actress
- Ariane-Li Simard-Côté in Henry as Actress
- Ariane Pellicer in Man on Fire as Actress
- Ariane Bellamar in Nanny vs. Mommy as
- Ariane Price in Bridesmaids as Actress
- Ariane Kays in Love Hollywood Style as Actress
- Ariane Adriani directed the tvMovie Orphée aux enfers
- In 2000 drama flick, La ville est tranquille, Ariane Ascaride characterized Michèle.
- Ariane Borg portrayed critical character of La comtesse Marie Korotkova in 1945 drama flick Le père Serge.
- In 1956, Ariane Stopp played the role of Susi in comedy, music movie Saison in Oberbayern.
- In 2017, Ariane Brodier portrayed the role of Ariane in drama film Chronologia Human.
- Ariane Legault, from 2011 drama flick Pour l'amour de Dieu, who played the Léonie 11 ans.
Lists having Ariane
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ari
- Boy names that ends with -ane
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Sing
- Baby Names that mean Venerable
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean Adria