Delois name meaning
On This Page
What does Delois mean?
Commonly Accepted unisex name Delois is used especially in English is originated from Old Greek language. Delois is a variation of loved and venerable Lois. Lois is short form of Heloise. Lois is form of Louise in English language.
Commonly Accepted Lois's origin is Old High German and Old Greek, meaning of Lois is "Pleasing and Battle" is used especially in English and French.
Does Delois sound like a good baby name?
Delois is a beautiful and unique baby girl name with Greek origins. It is known for its distinct sound and memorable spelling, which sets it apart from other more common names.
Delois has an elegant and feminine feel to it, making it a popular choice for parents looking for a sophisticated and stylish name for their daughter. Its rarity and exclusivity also make it a great choice for parents who want to give their child a name that is both special and meaningful.
Overall, Delois is a charming name that has a lot of personality and appeal.
How do I pronounce Delois?
The two syllabled name Delois is pronounced, d(e)-lois.
Variants of DeloisNames that rhyme with Delois
How popular is the name Delois?
Delois was a common name in United States. Over 8622 babies have been named Delois since 1912. When at the peak of its usage in 1948,. After 102 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
In addition to that, the name has been in Also, Delois is a familiar name in DR Congo. As per our findings, over 8000 people has been named Delois globally.
What numbers say about Delois?
You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number.
Looking for a name like Delois? Please go through the following names
- Andreia - Infrequent girl name Andreia is particulary used in Portuguese, Norwegian and Swedish, meaning of Andreia is "The Brave, The Brave or The Manly" has origin in Old Greek
- Trina - Dominant and Enduring Trina came from Sanskrit and Old Greek is used principally in Tamil, German and Hindi is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Trina is "Goddess Parvati, A Scottish Gaelic Variant of Catherine or Pleasing"
- Anyah means The Inexhaustible is used substantially in Tamil and Gujarati, a gender-neutral name is of Hebrew and Old Greek origin
- Ellena - Persistent and Uncommon Ellena is used substantially in English and Arabic is used usually as a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from Old Greek, Ellena means "Feminine of Alexander, Most Beautiful Woman or Light"
- Gaylen - Origin of Well-Liked Gaylen is in English and Old Greek, meaning of Gaylen is "Festive Party" given to both genders is used primarily in English
Sibling Names for Delois
If you're looking for sibling names to go with the unique and beautiful name Delois, you've come to the right place! Below are some suggestions that complement Delois perfectly, whether you prefer classic or modern names. Take a look and find the perfect name for your new addition.
Sister to Delois
For a brother
Famous people named Delois
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Delois
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Del
- Baby Names that mean Loud
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Battle
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Pleasant
- Baby Names that mean Pleasing
- Baby Names that mean Healthy
- Baby Names that mean Wood
- Baby Names that mean Struggle