Basima meaning and origin
Especially used in Arabic, Basima aimed at baby girls that of Arabic origin, meaning of Basima is "Smiling, Feminine of Basim or Smile".
Variants of BasimaNames that rhyme with Basima
Popularity of Basima
Basima is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our research, over 30000 people has been named Basima globally.
Basima in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Basima
Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You are an amazing person.
If you like Basima, you would love these names
- Purdil - Meaning of Purdil is Brave or Fearless used for boys is used mostly in Arabic
- Asliraf - Meaning of Asliraf is Honourable is principally used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Shabbir - Used especially in Arabic, Shabbir means "Beautiful or Tiger" is aimed at baby boys
- Roohee - Roohee's meaning is Of Spirit used for girls is used especially in Arabic
- Tayaba - Meaning of Tayaba is Pleasant is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Basima
We could not find any notable namesake.