Aysha meaning and origin
Unconventional girl name Aysha means "Woman, Life, Aisha was the Name of the Favorite Wife of the Prophet Mohammed or Wealthy One" which is dominantly used in Arabic, English, Iranian and Tamil came from Arabic. Aysha is a variation of widespread Aisha. Aisha means She is Life and Lively has origin in Arabic.
Variants of AyshaNames that rhyme with Aysha
Popularity of Aysha
In United States, Aysha was once a common name since emerging in 1969 it has been given to over 2663 babies. When at its peak in 2002,. However after 50 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Also, In England and Wales, Aysha was once a common name since emerging in 1996 it has been given to over 2143 babies. When at its peak in 1997,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 23 years.
In France, Aysha is a unique name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 1171st when 36 girls were named Aysha. There are over 199 babies that have been given the name Aysha in France. Aysha is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. During its 20 years of usage in Switzerland, it had made up to just the top 800 girl names. In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2005.
However things change on global perspective, Aysha is extremely popular in Bangladesh where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in India. Also the baby name is popular in Pakistan, Russia and Kazakhstan. According to our evaluation, at least 380000 people have been bestowed Aysha around the globe.
Aysha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Aysha
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You are extremely smart. You are very smart and calculative. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love.
You would love these names similar to Aysha
- Tarub means Gleeful, Merry or Lively is used in Arabic and Arabic and rooted from Arabic is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Nouf - New-fangled and Unexpected Nouf predominantly is used in Kannada and Arabic, meaning of Nouf is "Highest Point on a Mountain" is given to girls
- Aaidah - Girl name Aaidah is used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic, Aaidah means "Narrator of Hadith"
- Rajaa - Rare unisex name Rajaa is used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic, Rajaa means "King or Hope"
- Annam - Curious girl name Annam is used in Tamil and Arabic, meaning of Annam is "Gods Blessing or Swan"
Namesakes of Aysha
- Aysha Brown in Phat Girlz as Camera and Electrical Department
- Aysha Kala in Episode #1.3 as Actress
- Aysha Wax is credited as writer of video seX-Men
- In 2011 horror flick, Lunatic Messiah, Aysha Aubrey portrayed Candace.