Belmar meaning and origin
Boy name Belmar came from Old Norse is specifically used in Norwegian language. BEL and unusual MAR are combined to form Belmar. MAR is form of Marlow. Also MAR is a version of Marr. MAR is also a version of Names Containing the Name Element Marr.
Variants of BelmarNames that rhyme with Belmar
Popularity of Belmar
Belmar is a familiar baby name in Philippines, Brazil, Mexico and Colombia. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Belmar
You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch.
Do you like Belmar? Other names you would love
- Giermund is form of Geirmund in Norwegian language
- Størk is equivalent of Styrk in Norwegian language
- Audgard - The boy name Audgard is prevalently used in Norwegian. Audgard is Norwegian cognate of Auðgarðr
- Jedvord is Norwegian cognate of Jedvard
- Oddkjell - Boy name Oddkjell is commonly used in Norwegian. Oddkjell is Norwegian equivalent of Oddkell
Namesakes of Belmar
We could not find any notable namesake.