Berthelina meaning and origin
Berthelina is version of Berteline. Berteline is Danish cognate of Berte. Also Berteline is form of Bertel in Danish language.
Variants of BerthelinaNames that rhyme with Berthelina
Popularity of Berthelina
Berthelina is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Saint Lucia. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Berthelina
Nothing can stop you from living the life you imagined for yourself but watch out. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working.
Other names similar to Berthelina
- Gjöl is form of Gjord in Swedish language
- Vickan came from Scandinavian and Latin is a girl name is used in Swedish. Vickan is Swedish form of Vicka
- Hjälmar is equivalent of Hjalmar in Swedish language
- Tillan - Renowned and Classy girl name Tillan is dominantly used in Swedish. Tillan is form of Tilla in Swedish language
- Hughi has its origin in Germanic is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Swedish. Hughi is equivalent of Hugi in Swedish language
Namesakes of Berthelina
We could not find any notable namesake.