Bethelea meaning and origin
The girl name Bethelea has origin in Hebrew. Bethelea is a variant of widespread Bel. Bel is a variant of Belenus. Bel has its origin in Celtic, Bel means "Sacred Wood, Apple Tree and Time".
Variants of BetheleaNames that rhyme with Bethelea
Popularity of Bethelea
Bethelea is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Bethelea?
Meditation is your thing. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. Your weird habit of enjoying melancholy helps you express more creatively and develop into a better version of yourself. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
Looking for a name like Bethelea? Please go through the following names
- Benji - Meaning of Benji is Son of the South, Son of Luck or Son of the Right Hand used for both sexes, used primarily in English has its origin in Hebrew
- Abidan means My Father is Judge Father of Judgment is principally used in English and is aimed at baby boys has its origin in Hebrew
- Eliyah - Meaning of Eliyah is Loving and My God is Yahweh is rooted from Hebrew is used as a gender insensitive name. Eliyah is derivation of Elijah.
- Anique - Unconventional girl name Anique means "He (God) Was Gracious", specifically used in English and Dutch came from Hebrew
- Gurion means Young Lion and Lion Cub is originated from Hebrew is a boy name. Gurion is derivative of Gur.
Namesakes of Bethelea
We could not find any notable namesake.