Bethenny name meaning
Meaning: House of Figs, Name of the Village, House and Worshipper of God
Add to favorites
What does Bethenny mean?
Isolated and Modern girl name Bethenny has origin in Hebrew. Bethenny is version of biblical and customary Bethany. Bethany is variant form of desirable and biblical Bethan. Bethany is form of Bethania in English language. Isolated and Modern Bethany came from Hebrew, meaning of Bethany is "House of Figs and Worshipper of God".
Variants of Bethenny
Bethany, Bethan, Bethania, Bathany, Bechan, Elisheba, BetNames that rhyme with Bethenny
How popular is the name Bethenny?
Bethenny is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 80 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Bethenny
You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You pick your friends by their honesty, reliability, and thinking. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. You possess great communication skills. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You do the things other people are scared of. Some admire you for it.
Parents who liked Bethenny, loved these names
- Elyza - Dominantly used in English rarefied, Elyza means "God is My Oath or God's Promise" has its roots in Hebrew is used as a baby girl name
- Johnnie - Of Hebrew origin, Famed and Conifer Johnnie means "God is Merciful, Modern Female Version of John or Jon or Has Shown Favor" prevalently used in Danish, Norwegian and English is used as a unisex name . In 1987, cherished name Johnnie elevated to 482nd position among boy names in United States
- Jannae - Of Hebrew origin, Outlandish Jannae means "Modern Name Based on Jane or Jean or God is Gracious" and is bestowed upon girls is prevalently used in English
- Eabha - Meaning of Eabha is The Enlivening, Living or Live has its origin in Hebrew which is used specifically in Irish is a girl name
- Michelina - Trendy Michelina came from Hebrew language bestowed upon baby girls and is used specifically in English and Italian, meaning of Michelina is "Who is Like God"
Famous people named Bethenny
- Bethenny Frankel, American television personality, entrepreneur
Lists having Bethenny
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Worshipper
- Baby Names that mean God
Share your opinion on Bethenny