Betine meaning and origin
Girl name Betine is used primarily in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish is originated from Latin and Hebrew. Betine is variant of Bettine. Bettine is version of illustrous and biblical Bettina. Also Bettine is a variant form of venerable and biblical Betty. Bettine is short version of Elizabeth. Bettine is originated from Latin and Hebrew, Bettine means "My God is Perfect". Also. Betine is variation of biblical and admired Bettina. Bettina is diminutive of ElisabethElizabeth. Also Bettina is diminutive of Benedetta. Also Bettina is spelling variant of Beth;Tina. Bettina is Italian cognate of Elisabettina, an Extended Form of Elisabet. Also Bettina is equivalent of Betta in Italian language.
Variants of Betine
View middle names that goes with Betine like Maeve, Roseline, Tess, Aleyna,Names that rhyme with Betine
Popularity of Betine
Betine is a familiar baby name in DR Congo. As per our evaluation, over 500 babies have been bestowed Betine around the globe.
Betine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Betine
Your devotion to people sometimes leads to disappointment because of your high expectations. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity.
Parents who liked Betine, loved these names
- Júlía - Júlía's meaning is Dedicated to Jupiter used for girls and is used particulary in Swedish, Danish and Icelandic is originated from Latin
- Diane - Loved and Perennial unisex name Diane is used chiefly in English and French, meaning of Diane is "Greek Goddess of the Moon, Divine or Mythological Ancient Roman Divinity Diana was Noted for Beauty or Swiftness" is originated from Indoeuropean and Latin
- Kornelius - The rare boy name Kornelius is of Latin origin, Kornelius means "Horn" is used substantially in German and Faroese languages
- Kaktus has its origin in Latin bestowed upon baby boys is primarily used in Icelandic and Swedish. Kaktus is Nordic cognate of Latin Cactus = Cactus
- Ignaz - Boy name Ignaz is originated from Latin and Etrusk used mostly in Hungarian and German languages, meaning of Ignaz is "Ardent or Fire"
Namesakes of Betine
We could not find any notable namesake.