Adriena name meaning
What does Adriena mean?
Originated from English and Latin, Unusual Adriena is given to baby girls. Adriena is variant of durable, outstanding and fashinable Adriana. Adriana is version of AdrienAdria. Adriana is feminine form of Adrianus. Adriana means Woman from Hadria and Etruscan is of Latin origin.
How do I pronounce Adriena?
Three syllabled Adriena is pronounced as a-drie-na. The name can also be pronounced as ad-riena.
Variants of Adriena
Adriana, Hadrianus, Addi, Ariane, Dedriana, Addei, Addilee, Ada, Ariana, Arianna, Ariadne, Oriana, Dedrianna, Deirdre, Dedra
View middle names that goes with Adriena like Loula,Names that rhyme with Adriena
How popular is the name Adriena?
Adriena is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 2010 after 21 years of use since 1975. There are over 135 babies that have been given the name Adriena in United States. Also, Adriena is a familiar name in Czech Republic and Slovakia. At least, 500 people globally have carried Adriena as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Adriena?
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Stress hates your guts. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Looking for names similar to Adriena? Please go through the following names
- Durante - Durante's meaning is Enduring, Withstand or Endure used for baby boys has its origin in Latin is mainly used in Italian, Finnish and Swedish
- Pomposa - Meaning of Pomposa is Pomposus has its origin in Latin and is given to girls is mostly used in Italian
- Stijn - Used commonly in Dutch eminent, Stijn is originated from Dutch, Latin and Old Norse, Stijn means "Stone or Righteous" is used for boys
- Marinah - Infrequent girl name Marinah means "Sea Maiden, Star of the Sea and Of the Sea Which Belong" is originated from Latin. Marinah is resulted from Marina.
- Germain - Used especially in French, German and English far-out, Germain means "From the Same Blood, The Teuton or From Germany" and a gender-neutral name is originated from Latin
Sibling Names for Adriena
Adriena is a timeless name that has been passed down from generations, and is perfect for your beautiful baby girl. Here is a list of great sibling names to go with Adriena:
Sister for Adriena
For a brother
Famous people named Adriena
- Adriena Bartosová is the composer of movie Sleeping Beauty
Lists having Adriena
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ena
- Baby Names that mean Dark
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Adriatic
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Adria
- Baby Names that mean Black