Blyth meaning and origin
Blyth means Cheerful or Merry came from English aimed at both genders is used in English. Blyth is variant form of new-fangled Bly.
Variants of Blyth
View middle names that goes with Blyth like Gregory, Verl, Trace, Jura, Ople, Hadlee,Names that rhyme with Blyth
Popularity of Blyth
Blyth is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1962. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Blyth globally.
What numbers say about Blyth?
You shouldn't expect much out of others but yourself. You prefer determinate and strong partner when it comes to relationships. Your devotion to people sometimes leads to disappointment because of your high expectations. You don't believe in second chances. You have unrealistic ideas but lack the enthusiasm and motivation to realize any of them. Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status.
Do you like Blyth? You would love these names
- Luanda - Curious girl name Luanda came from Hawaiian, Luanda means "Lou and Ana". Luanda is derived from Luana.
- Cuithbeart means Famous is a baby boy name, substantially used in English and Gaelic is rooted from Old English
- Oxtown means From the Ox Farm and Ox Town is originated from English is a boy name. Oxtown is derived from Oxton.
- Farmir - Meaning of Farmir is One who Works the Earth is rooted from English is used as a baby boy name. Farmir is derivation of Farmer.
- Clevelend - The boy name Clevelend means "Hilly Area and From the Cliff Land" is of Old English origin. Clevelend is derivative of Cleveland.
Namesakes of Blyth
- Blyth Tait, New Zealand equestrian
- Blyth Power, British rock band
- Blythe Robertson in Love Is Strange as Producer
- Blythe Matsui in Orange County as Actress
- Blythe Baird in Divergent as Actress
- Blythe Howard in In Madness as Actress