Dalibora meaning and origin
Used principally in Czech, Dalibora mostly aimed at girls has its origin in Slavonic and Old Slavic, Dalibora means "Dal, Borit or Faraway Fight".
Variants of DaliboraNames that rhyme with Dalibora
Popularity of Dalibora
Dalibora is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dalibora
When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. You practically sabotage your own career with self-doubt and worry. You have the heart of a warrior. People hate your inconsistency and need for adrenaline every time things get too good to be true. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Sometimes you are stubborn and it helps you with your career. Learn how to trust people more.
Do you like Dalibora? Read these names too
- Izabela - Used commonly in Hungarian and Czech uncustomary, Izabela mainly aimed at girls, Izabela means "God is Perfection or Or: God is My Oath" is originated from Hebrew
- Jindra means House or Ruler is a unisex name. Its origin is in Germanic is used substantially in Czech
- Nikola - Used chiefly in Hungarian, Czech and Swedish illustrous, Nikola is originated from Old Greek, Nikola means "Victory or People or Victory of the People" is used for both sexes
- Milada - Used mainly in Slavic uncustomary, Milada aimed at baby girls, Milada means "Young" is originated from Slavonic and Old Slavic
- Kornel - Kornel's meaning is Horn is originated from Slavic and Czech, used mainly in Czech and Dutch is given to boys
Namesakes of Dalibora
We could not find any notable namesake.