Khris name meaning
What does Khris mean?
Khris is variation of Khristian. Khristian is a variant of evergreen and biblical Christian.
Is Khris a suitable baby name?
Khris is a beautiful and meaningful name for a baby girl. Its Czech origin means "follower of Christ", which conveys the good values of Christianity and faith in God. Khris could also be short for Kristina or Christina, two very popular and ancient names. Besides, Khris has several variations (Christy, Khristina, etc.) that can be used to give the name an extra touch of personality. In conclusion, I believe Khris is an excellent option for those looking for a strong and religious baby girl name with many variations that add beauty to it.
How do I pronounce Khris?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Khris is k(h)-ris.
Variants of Khris
Khriz, Khristian, Christian, Chrestian, Christo, Chrisline, Christé, Christiandaniel, ChristianusNames that rhyme with Khris
How popular is the name Khris?
Khris is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1957 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1960, it ranked 2538th when 30 boys were named Khris. Over 340 people have been named Khris in United States. Khris is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. Also, Khris is a familiar name in Philippines. According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Khris globally.
What numerology tells about Khris?
Don't make work your priority. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. Leave your own mark in the world. The letter K as a cornerstone stands for energy, strong character and beliefs, and authority.
Other names similar to Khris
- Cato means The Pure or Wise has its origin in Old Greek and Latin is a gender-neutral name is used principally in English, Finnish and Norwegian
- Marena - Origin of Cherished and Conifer Marena is in Latin is used as a baby girl name is largely used in Danish and English. Marena is Danish form of Marina
- Laël means Key or Closing came from Latin
- Toinon - Meaning of Toinon is Who Eats Flower is predominantly used in French and of Greek and Latin origin is a baby girl name
- Spiro - Unconventional boy name Spiro means "Spirit", predominantly used in Slavic, English and Greek came from Latin. Spiro is diminutive of Spyridon.
Famous people named Khris
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Khris
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ris
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Disciple
- Baby Names that mean Belonging
- Baby Names that mean One