Charm meaning and origin
Charm is form of trendy Charmaine. Charmaine is variant of widespread and biblical Carmen. Charmaine is derivation of Carol. Also Charmaine is resulted from Charmian. Charmaine's meaning is Sing and Little and Womanly is originated from Latin and Hebrew.
Variants of CharmNames that rhyme with Charm
Popularity of Charm
Charm is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1937 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2690th when 63 girl were named Charm. Over 464 people have been named Charm in United States. Charm is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Charm is a familiar name in Philippines and Sri Lanka. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Charm around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Charm
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You always act like everything's just great. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Searching for the true meaning of life is one of your preoccupations at the moment. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. No one dares to say bad things about you.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Charm
- Belen - Belen's meaning is Bethlehem or God is with Us is used specifically in English and Spanish, a gender insensitive name has origin in Spanish and Hebrew
- Matyss - French name Matyss is used as a boy name, meaning of Matyss is "Gift of Yahweh". Matyss is resultant of Matisse.
- Marie-Odile - Origin of Marie-Odile is in German and Hebrew, meaning of Marie-Odile is "Princess of the Sea or Wealth"
- Michella - Curious girl name Michella is chiefly used in English and Norwegian that originated from English and Hebrew, meaning of Michella is "Who is Like God?"
- Lischen majorly is used in Danish is given to girls. Lischen is form of Lieschen in German language
Namesakes of Charm
- Charm Osathanond, Thai actress
- Charmaine Camu in The T-shirt as Cinematographer
- Charmel Catrell in Feel the Burn as Actress
- Charmian Brent in The Great Train Robbery as
- Charmaine Sheh in Gung Ju Ga Do as Actress
- Charmaine Guest in Not Only But Always as Actress
Lists having Charm
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Char
- Baby Names that mean Song
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Womanly
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Charm
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Sing
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Grace