Carmelia meaning and origin
Carmelia's meaning is Fruit Garden, Fruitful Land or Our Lady of Mount Carmel is notably used in Finnish, Swedish, Italian and Spanish used as a baby girl name came from Hebrew. Carmelia is variant of perpetual, biblical and prevailing Carmela. Carmela is version of lofty, biblical and unfading Carmel. Carmela is abridged form of Carmen. Carmela is Italian form of Carmel. Meaning of Carmela is Our Lady of Mount Carmel and Fruitful Land has origin in Hebrew and Latin. Carmelia is version of biblical and predominant Carmen. Origin of Infrequent Carmen is in Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Carmen is "Field of Fruit and Song". Carmelia is variant form of biblical and enduring Carmel. Carmel is Spanish cognate of Carmen. Originated from Latin and Hebrew, Odd Carmel, Carmel means "Fruit Garden and Fruitful Land".
Variants of CarmeliaNames that rhyme with Carmelia
Popularity of Carmelia
Carmelia is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1912 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 703 babies in United States have been named Carmelia. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 1903 and peaked in 1914 when it ranked 623rd. But Carmelia is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Mozambique. According to our estimate, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Carmelia around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Carmelia
You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. Try to be more compassionate and humane. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective.
Do you like Carmelia? Other names you would love
- Malva - Unheard-of Malva is used principally in Norwegian and Finnish has its origin in English and Latin, Malva means "Friend or Composition Of Court" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Ivanka - Unwonted Hebrew Ivanka means "Yahweh is Gracious, Female Version of John or God is Merciful" which is dominantly used in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish is used as a baby girl name
- Anitha - Unexpected Anitha notably is used in Danish, Malayalam and Telugu came from Celtic, Arabic and Hebrew bestowed upon girls, meaning of Anitha is "Favour or Grace"
- Telse - Mostly used in Danish and German, Telse bestowed upon girls, meaning of Telse is "My God is Perfect"
- Anina - Meaning of Anina is He (God) Was Gracious, God has Favored Me or Answer to My Prayer used for girls which of Hebrew origin is especially used in Danish and Norwegian
Namesakes of Carmelia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Carmelia
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Fruit
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Fruitful
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Mount
- Baby Names that mean Carmel